- Releases chronic muscle tension, stiffness, aches and pain
- Concentrates on the deep layers of muscle and fascia in the body to treat a variety of physical ailments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Show All
- Deep tissue
- Personal Training
- Physio Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Strength and Conditioning
- Recommended for professional athletes before, during and after competition
- Beneficial for anyone who exercise regularly
- Anyone who wants to reduce and relieve general body stress and tension
Yes you can bring a friend, family member, relative, etc and get a discount. Contact me for more details.
- Anyone who wants to achieve maximum physical condition
- Anyone who needs to recover form a muscle injury
- Professional athletes
- Anyone who wants supervised body conditioning in private surroundings
Everyone has different levels of strength and conditioning. While this is a group class, I will push each individual close to their limits. This is not a competition between class participants, It’s more about improving your personal best and feeling good.
- Anyone able to exercise and is over 18 years of age
- People who want to exercise regularly in a friendly and supervised environment
- People who want to loose weight and feel better
- People who want to tone their body and improve cardio
The strength and conditioning classes are 5 days a week from Monday to Saturday
|Weekday||06:30 to 07:30||09:30 to 10:30|
We would advise you to book an initial assessment, and consult with Louie regarding estimated injury recovery time. If you know for a fact that you need long term physiotherapy, then you can go ahead and pay in advance for 10 sessions.
The number of sessions and recovery time depends on the injury severity, age and life style.
The initial assessment is required in order to identify cause of complaint and appropriate treatment. At this time we can evaluate recovery time.